|Holy item count||1|
|Tarot card||The Sceptre|
- Belial: "Where the heck am I? The middle of some demon air war? And they didn't wait for me!?"
- Belial: "Ok, so somehow I am supposed to go to Nevada Airship over there without my wings, sure and I am going to eat flowers and fart perfume."
- —Belial when he enters the Air Combat.
Air Combat is the fifth level of Painkiller Overdose chapter 3 and also penultimate level in Painkiller Overdose.
This level is set in a middle of somekind air war with two fractions fighting with each other above a sea. The first base is a flying station which symbol is gold skull on black background. It contains main headquarters and hangars for small planes. The second base consist of four airships which two of them are connected with each other. Their symbol is white cross on red background. Between two lower airships is hangar for smaller airships and main headquarters.
This level is inhabited mostly by soldiers and capitans of both fighting fractions. This level introduces three new monsters apart from old ones. They include:
- Rocketeers - they fight for first base.
- Fireworkers - they fight for first base.
- Szkops - they fight for first base.
- Chopper Women - they fight for second base.
- Skeleton Soldiers - they fight for second base.
- Overseer - it fights for second base.
Tarot card Edit
Tarot card of this level is The Sceptre. To acquire it, player has to finish the level in maximum 15 minutes.