Galleon is a scrapped level in the game Painkiller : Battle out of Hell.
Nothing is known about this level, he can only be found once you extract the Levels.pak file or search it in the Editor. It was supposed to be the 8th level but its place was later taken by Underworld(or Mines).
Story Line Edit
Being before Underworld and after IceWallow suggest that Daniel Garner has found a Galleon near an iceberg then there are 2 variants of what would have happened:
- Stealth: He would have snuck into one of the Galleon's windows starting from the bottom. - Loud: He would have walked all the way up on the Galleon.
If Daniel Garner would have gone stealth then there are 2 possibilities:
- 1 Galleon: He would have walked all the way up and then fight a final boss or just fight all the crew to end the level. - More Galleons: He would have walked all the way up and then jump to another galleons until he gets on the right one and end the level.
If Daniel Garner would have gone loud then there are 2 possibilities:
- 1 Galleon: He would have walked all the way down and then fight a final boss or just fight all the crew to end the level. - More Galleons: He would have jumped to another galleons until he gets on the right one and end the level. This would have rendered the galleons' interior inexistent, only the top of the galleon would have been accessible.
Once he ends the level he would have been brought to an island by the pirates, he will enter a cave which would have been used to search treasures and by this point, Daniel Garner gets in the Underworld level.
This level might have been inhabited by the following monsters:
- Despite Galleon has been replaced with Underworld it will still be shown as C6L8_Galleon in Levels.pak, but in the Maps.pk it was completely removed.
- Its names suggest that all the action would have taken place on a ship or a Galleon.
- The level might have been inhabited by Slaves and Leper Zombies. Leper Zombies might represent the Slaves who have rotten in their cells.