Hell Angels are another group of elite demons that come in a variety of styles and attacks. They have 3 different versions, and each of them is dangerous.
|Security Hell Angel|
Security Hell Angel in Prison.
|Featured in:||Prison, Refinery, Highway to Hell|
|Punk Hell Angel|
Punk Hell Angel in City on Water.
|Featured in:||City on Water, Riot, Refinery|
|Leader Hell Angel|
Leader Hell Angel in Docks.
Hell & DamnationEdit
Hell Angels return in Hell & Damnation in three variations seen in original Painkiller. The difference is that they all use the same weapons namely spiked bat and explosive molotov cocktails. However in Docks, Hell Angels once again use Rocket Launchers but this time, the Security version uses them, instead of the Leader version.
- The Punks may represent gangs, as they use crude weapons, wear punk-ish clothes, and even have Mohawks on their head.
- The Security version may represent corruption in law enforcement. They even seem to run in stride compared to the Punks, who simply tear their way to you.
- The Leader represents the power of being a leader.
- The leaders have rather hilarious running animations.
- The HellAngel's texture is made by a company called "Vyoor" dating back in 2002, being one of the oldest known enemy. The company name and date can be found on the texture of every single HellAngel, for the Punk and Dock version there is also a red text attached to it "& JUST WAS HERE"