|Holy item count||2|
Opera House is the second level of Painkiller chapter 2.
This level is set in big opera house which is under construction. It contains large auditorium several staircases and big front lobby. Behind the main stage is maintenance space. The whole building has marble walls and floor, as well as carpets and gold ornaments. Additionally everywhere are sconces, floor lamps and a large chandelier in the main auditorium. Staircases have beautiful wallpers and are decorated in the paintings, both realistic and abstract. Since the opera house is under construction most of the seats are missing. There are also various signs indicating carried out repairs.
This level is inhabited by monsters that resemble actors. They include:
Tarot card Edit
Tarot card of this level is Speed. To acquire it, player has to collect at least 100 souls.
- It is possible that the interior of Opera level is modeled on the basis of the inside of the building of the Vienna State Opera.
- The final design for the level was complete at least since 2003, as shown from gameplay trailers and a poster.
- The painting with a woman with a fan has been taken from painting "The Concert" from 1630 made by Mattia Preti.
- The painting with a man was made by Ghislandi Vittore Giuseppe and is called "Portrait of a Knight of the Constantinan Order".
- There's an Easter egg with the words "Joker Wus Here" written on the wall in the staircase just before you reach the top floor. This is likely a referance to the Joker from the Batman series.
Painkiller: Heaven's Got A Hitman EditOpera House Music:
Painkiller Hell & Damnation EditOpera House Music:
|Painkiller Chapter 2|
[Show/Hide Map of the levels]