|Holy item count||0|
|Tarot card||Hellish Armor|
- "Nice day for a strong, rough purgatory."
- —Belial once he enters the Riot.
Riot is the first level of Painkiller Overdose chapter 2.
This level is set in a large city and is a maze of parks, streets, side alleys, and subway stations that riot is taking place. This is made even more so by the hellish pits of fire that regularly break up the streets and some of the buildings are set on fire.
This level is mostly inhabited by gangsters, rioters and cops. It brings a few new enemies to the table, as well as a few returning monsters. They include:
Tarot card Edit
Tarot card of this level is Hellish Armor. To acquire it, the player has to finish the level without any armor.
Secret areas/pickups Edit
Secrets and holy items Edit
- The level seems to take place in New York. Specifically, the Manhattan borough. The elevated subway tracks, tall brick buildings, cramped streets, and presence of Chambers Street Station all point to this.
- However, all of the police cars found in the level have "New Orleans Police Department" on their doors.
- The Black Tower can be seen at the begining of this level, right behind Belial.