|Holy item count||4|
|Tarot card||Double Haste|
Town is the fifth level of Painkiller chapter 2.
This level is set in medieval town that apparently has been hit by plague - which is very obvious due to "x" signs on many doors and Leper Zombies' rags. Most of the buildings are set on fire or destroyed. It appears that the plague is the work of evil cultists known as Leper Monks who have hidden underground in order to avoid scrutiny. Overall, everywhere in this Town is atmosphere of death.
This level is inhabited mostly by zombies but there are also three other kinds of monsters:
- Leper Zombies - they are the major enemies in this level.
- Witches - there are only three of them.
- Leper Monks - there are only three of them.
- Amputees - they come out of coffins located everywhere around the town.
Tarot card Edit
Tarot card of this level is Double Haste. To acquire it, player has to finish the level using stakes only.
- This level is the only one where you start with 99 HP instead of 100 HP. The reason behind this is that in the early development of this game the default health for every level was 999 HP. And later the only first "9" was deleted and kept like this.